Friday 12 August 2011

Coming soon to a boutique near you...

Since the release of my lookbooks across the country, it has taken no less than 5 days for the debut SS12 Alicia Stone collection to gain quite a following... Having received some great feedback from blogs, buyers, boutiques, private clients, friends and of course my family, I am bursting with excitement for the official release of the collection next feb/march.

Following communications with some potential stockists, I am hopeful that my collection will be available at a boutique near you...

The SS12 lookbook is available to download from my website www.alicia-stone.com, but in addition you can view it here for a quick peak.

If anyone would like a copy of the lookbook, press release or price list, please don't hesitate to ask. I am more than happy to send hard copies or digital, just get in touch :)











No comments: