Tuesday 14 June 2011

Drawing, Cutting, Sewing and alot of Dot and Cross.

So with an action plan in place, a factory to sample my collection, a supplier to supply with me with beautiful fabrics and now the perfect pad to work in!
The FUN can finally begin.... Designing and making time!

So many decisions when range planning... How many pieces to make, what garments to make, which style to go for, how to keep consistency... etc .... etc....

I decided early on that minimise costs at the beginning, I would only create 8 fantastic styles consisting of tops and dresses (the most commonly purchased garment according to my market research)
A couple of weeks of designing, drawing and finalising ideas, decisions were made, garments were chopped and my line up is ready!

Let the cutting, sewing and toiling commence!



No comments: